- Annual CME conference discounts
- Pharmacology CME (Required for prescriptive rights in Maryland)
- Up to Date News regarding any changes in our profession, that affects you
- Career Opportunities (an active list of local jobs for PAs
- Full time lobbyist in Annapolis and legal representation who are continually working on protecting your interests, , from both legislative and regulatory changes that effect your working environment and to ensure Maryland residents will be provided with quality health care at a reasonable price through the team approach of PAs and physicians working together.
- The Maryland PA Newsletter keeps members abreast of upcoming events, legislative actions, CME programs, meetings, interesting news and articles.
- Public Relations and Education to increase public awareness of our profession. MAPA volunteers provide support for charitable events and community education programs, as well as PR releases, PA Day celebrations and much more.
- Links to Maryland Board of Physicians, NCCPA, AAPA and many more
- Calendar of events and meetings
Our Web Site provides members only access to
- Career Opportunities (an active list of local jobs for PAs)
- Updates on legislative and regulatory affairs
- Discounts for Services, financial planning and prescription discount card
- Board responses for questions posted via website
Please join us in our efforts to keep Maryland one of the best places to practice in the country. Click here to join